Let us help lead you on a path to health and vitality
Mission: The Regis University Wellness Program inspires and empowers, through collaborative efforts across Regis, the enhancement of overall health and well-being.
Goal: Our goal is to increase faculty and staff awareness to the offerings available on campus. We want to help enhance your overall quality of life and health. Let us help lead you on a path to health and vitality.
Fall 2017 Wellness Steps
Complete 4 steps. The following 3 are required and the 4th step is one of your choosing from the list below.
- Student vs. F/S Weight Loss Challenge September 25th – November 3rd
- Visit our Physical webpage for more information on how to sign up.
Steps to choose from to complete 4th step for entry into drawing for Broncos Tickets:
- Move Forward Run on Sept. 16
- Diabetes Awareness Talk
- Open to those with Diabetes, Pre Diabetes or family members with Diabetes. You can also attend if you would like to learn more information on Diabetes or healthier ways to eat.
- Smoking Cessation Service through Regis Neighborhood Health
Ready to get started? To participate in the program register HERE.