Let us help lead you on a path to health and vitality
Ready to get started? To participate in the program register HERE.
Spring 2017 Wellness Program.
Just some of the ways to participate:
- Participate in the Prairie Dog 5K on April 9th with other Regis colleagues or on your own.
- Participate in the Go Move Challenge for the month of February.
- Partake in a Biometric Health Screening at Regis Neighborhood Health.
- Volunteer for two hours in the community.
- Attend a HR Met Life Talk (Spring schedule coming soon).
- Attend the Heart Health talk happening on February 23rd at 12:30 p.m. in Claver 307. Presented by Regis Neighborhood Health and Jena Viesselmann.
- Attend four meditation sessions.
- Sign up with Rally if you are a UHC Benefits Holder. Complete 30 consecutive days of missions to complete this step.
Complete five of the eight steps above and be entered into a raffle to win prizes at the end of the spring semester. Visit the "Physical" tab below and "Wellness Program Offerings" for more details on the steps listed above.
Mission: The Regis University Wellness Program inspires and empowers, through collaborative efforts across Regis, the enhancement of overall health and well-being.
Goal: Our goal is to increase faculty and staff awareness to the offerings available on campus. We want to help enhance your overall quality of life and health. Let us help lead you on a path to health and vitality.