The Learning Commons offers all Regis students additional 10 free hours a year* of academic support through Smarthinking (*January 1st-December 31st of the current year).
Smarthinking is an online (only) academic service that offers both, synchronous and asynchronous support in various subjects and courses as well as in writing (view complete list here). Please note that Regis students also have access to 60 minutes a day or 180 minutes a week (Saturday through Sunday) of comparable academic support through The Learning Commons.
Smarthinking also offers comprehensive tutorials on a range of academic topics. Once logged into Smarthinking, see "Academic Resources."
Follow these steps to use Smarthinking:
- Log into Regis Today with your Regis username and password.
- Click "Smarthinking" in the list of links located on the upper right of the page.
- You will then be prompted to log into Smarthinking with your Regis username and password.
- You will be directed to a “Systems Check” page. Simply scroll down, and click “Click Here to Continue.”
- If a window pops-up asking, “Do you want to generate a token ID to access the Smarthinking iPad app?” close it by clicking the X button.
Visit Smarthinking for more information or contact Smarthinking Customer Support for assistance.
If you are a faculty member and would like to have access to Smarthinking, or if you have questions, please contact Michael Ennis at email@example.com.
Go to the Smarthinking Guide for Students
Go to the Smarthinking Guide for Advisors, Faculty, and Students