Offered both online and on-campus, the graduate certificate in Strategic Human Resource Integration is designed for students to examine strategies for transforming organizational culture, architecture and leadership, while reviewing the impact of human resource functions on the total organization.
Total Credit Requirements: 18 credit hours (6 classes)
Learn more about graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information regarding gainful employment for the current academic year.
Strategic Human Resource Integration Certificate Requirements: 18 credit hours
||The Leadership Management Challenge
||Strategic Human Resource Management
||Employment Law and Compliance
||Strategies in Compensation and Benefits
||Attracting and Retaining Workforce Talent
||Employee Relations and Performance Management
Please note that recent course requirement updates may not be reflected in the list above and you should contact an admissions counselor at 800.944.7667 for recent changes and updates.
How to Apply
Take the next step in your Regis experience and connect with a Regis admissions counselor for information and assistance.
A candidate for the Strategic Human Resource Integration academic certificate program must apply and be accepted into the Master of Science in Organization Leadership degree program.
Regis University's College for Professional Studies (CPS) graduate academic certificates are designed for adults who are seeking new career opportunities, wish to enhance their work-related knowledge and skills and want to advance educationally. The graduate academic certificate represents a selection of courses from the Master of Science in Organization Leadership program that are offered for academic credit. These courses could eventually be included in a CPS graduate student's degree plan or stand alone as courses beyond the degree requirements.
Certificate recipients may include:
- Individuals who already hold an undergraduate or graduate degree in one area and are seeking college graduate certification in another area (e.g. Project Management), but are not interested in completing a second bachelor's or master's degree
- Individuals who hold an undergraduate degree, but are not sure initially if they want to enroll in a degree-seeking program
Requirements for the Master of Science in Organization Leadership graduate academic certificates:
- A minimum of 15 credit hours of coursework
- The courses offered within a given certificate will represent a coherent body of knowledge chosen in consultation with representatives of appropriate academic disciplines
- The certificate program identifies the description of the courses required for completion and the recommended sequencing of those courses
Materials Needed for Application and Admission
Applicants seeking a graduate academic certificate from the College for Professional Studies must possess a baccalaureate degree in any field of study from a U.S. regionally accredited college or university.
- Complete the online certificate application
- Application fee: $50.00 non-refundable application fee (waived for Regis University graduates)
- Submit official degree-bearing transcript within 30 days of the date of application. Official transcript must reflect a baccalaureate degree awarded from a U.S. regionally accredited college or university. If official transcript is not received within 30 days you will be unable to register for future courses until the transcript is received. A complete file can be reviewed by faculty with a copy of the unofficial degree-bearing transcript from a U.S. regionally accredited college or university. Official transcript must be sent directly from your previously attended school to the CPS Admission Office.
- Two years of significant work experience
- Completed admission essay
- Current resume
- One online recommendation from a colleague or supervisor who knows your work in a professional setting and is able to give specific information about your abilities and potential. The application system will automatically send an email with a link and instructions on how to submit the recommendation directly to Regis.
- Students with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or less on the undergraduate degree-bearing transcript are required to take a writing/critical thinking course as the first class
- Faculty interview
- Additional admission requirements apply to international students who are non-U.S. citizens
- The coursework of returning students (whose degree plans have expired) and/or transfer students must have been completed less than 10 years prior to the current admission into the degree program in order to be applied toward degree requirements.
- Please remember: Applications that are incomplete and/or missing information will NOT be processed.
Applications due two weeks prior to start date.
|Summer 8W2 2015
||June 29, 2015
||June 15, 2014
|Fall 8W1 2015
||August 24, 2015
||August 10, 2015
|Fall 8W2 2015
||October 19, 2015
||October 5, 2015
|Spring 8W1 2016
||January 11, 2016
||December 28, 2015
|Spring 8W2 2016
||March 7, 2016
||February 22, 2016
|Summer 8W1 2016
||May 2, 2016
||April 18, 2016
*Your application file including all requirements, documents and fees, must be completed by the application deadline.
2015-2016 Academic Year Tuition: Effective Fall 2015
||Estimated Total Program Cost
||Credit Hours Required
||Cost per Credit Hour
||Estimated Fees for Program
Additional fees may apply. Please contact an admissions counselor at 800.944.7667 for information. Click here for information regarding student parking fees.