MBA Degree Program Overview
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) offers the opportunity to develop a sophisticated understanding of the business enterprise and all its functional elements (i.e., marketing, leadership/management, operations, finance, and accounting). In addition, students matriculating in the MBA program can specialize in one business area for even more depth (see table below).
A Regis MBA degree is unique because it also develops graduates who are ethical leaders, who have the courage to implement disruptive change when needed, and whose every decision is ultimately guided by the desire to serve the worlds needs wisely.
Help Influence Your Career with the General MBA Degree
The General MBA degree offers a well-rounded, influential business education including a strong introduction to business law and strategy, change management, economics and financial decision making, international business, leadership, marketing and operations management.
In the General MBA degree program you will study the foundations and functions of business and the global environment in which business operates, open doors to maximize earning power, develop managerial expertise through applications-oriented instruction and enhance your self-confidence to become an innovative, influential leader.
In addition to earning a general MBA, the Regis University MBA degree offers six areas of specialization, plus a bilingual MBA degree option, to allow students to enhance their current job knowledge and expand future career opportunities.
It is possible to complete a Master of Business Administration with a dual specialization. It is important to note that each specialization requires nine (9) hours of elective courses in addition to the core and specialization course work. The electives taken to satisfy the requirements for one specialization cannot be used to satisfy the requirements for the other specialization.
Course work That Fits Your Lifestyle and Your Goals
- The MBA degree program offers flexibility and convenience to the busy professional. You may wish to work in only one course delivery format or combine them to meet your personal needs and learning style. By choosing the learning format that works for you, you can achieve your educational goals as you balance your professional and personal responsibilities.
- Instruction is provided by professors who are experts in their fields and will blend theory and business experience into a real-world education. The classroom becomes a professional forum - a place where ideas are explored and information is shared.
- Academic advisors are available to assist you throughout your entire MBA program. Contact your advisor with questions about a course selection or assignment by phone, chat and email. All of Regis is committed to your success.
- General Management
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
- Operational Management
Total MBA Degree Requirements: 36 credit hours
- Core courses: 18 credit hours
- Specialization requirements: 6 credit hours
- MBA electives: 12 credit hours (four courses selected from the remaining MBA or M.S. in Organization Leadership 600-level courses)
Printable Fact Sheet: To download a printable fact sheet with details about required classes, admissions requirements, and start dates, please visit our fact sheet library. Please note: The best source for the most current information is an admissions counselor.
MBA VS MSOL: What’s in a Degree, A Comparison of the MBA versus the M.S. in Organization Leadership