- Ph.D., Human and Organizational Systems, Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara, Calif.
- Master of Arts, Organization Development, Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara, Calif.
- M.A.T. (Teaching), Northwestern University, Evanston, Ill.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, University of Illinois at Chicago
Academic & Professional Experience
- Regis University, Associate Professor, M.S. Organization Leadership, Faculty Adviser
- Chief Empowerment Officer, Learning4Change, an educational and change management consulting firm
- City Colleges of Chicago, Acting Associate Vice Chancellor and Executive Director, Curriculum and Instruction, Adult Education
- DePaul University, Consultant, School for New Learning, Chicago, Ill.
- Executive Director, Operations Manager and Policy Analyst, Center for Community College Policy
- University of Denver, Adjunct Professor, The Women’s College
- Community College of Aurora, Dean (functional Vice President), Educational Development and Faculty Services, Aurora, Colo.
- Community College of Aurora, Director, Faculty/Staff/Organization Development; Tenured Faculty Member, Aurora, Colo.
- Community College of Aurora, Director, Integrated Thinking Skills Project, Aurora, Colo.
- Chicago Public Schools, High School English/Special Education Teacher
Research & Scholarship
Publications and Presentations
Edited - Critical Thinking: Educational Imperative, a New Directions for Community Colleges Sourcebook. San Francisco, Calif.: Jossey-Bass.
Authored - Model Memos for Every Business Occasion and other business writing books. Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall
Faculty Development Program (Community College of Aurora, CO) featured in Strangers in Their Own Land: Part-time Faculty in American Community Colleges (1995), John and Suanne Roueche, Mark Milliron. Washington, D.C.: American Association of Community Colleges.