- MBA, Emory University, Atlanta, Ga.
- Bachelor of Arts in History, University of Rochester, Rochester, N.Y.
- Certificate in Applied Science, Software Engineering, Harvard University Extension, Cambridge, Mass.
- Ph.D. (ABD), Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, Colo.
Professional Credentials & Memberships
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- Certified Management Accountant
- Regis University, Assistant Professor, Accounting, 2007-present
- Previous teaching experience at Northeastern University and Harvard University Extension
- High-tech Controller
- Software Designer
- Software Engineer
- International Financial Internal Auditor
- Cost Accountant
- Financial Systems Consultant