5 reasons you should study health and exercise science
How do you see yourself spending 40 hours a week for most of the rest of your life? If you’re like many students drawn to study the health professions at Regis, you’re likely in search of a career that combines your interests with an ability to make a real difference in people’s lives. Now, Regis’ Rueckert-Hartman College for Health Professions has added one more option set to launch in fall 2013.
Here are five signs you’re cut out for the new Bachelor of Science in Health and Exercise Science degree program.
- You are passionate about health and wellness and interested in finding a career doing something you love.
- You want some versatility and know that this program can prepare you for employment in community clinics, private and resort-based health and fitness centers, college and university health centers, government agencies, private wellness and health promotion counseling firms, insurance companies and worksite health promotion centers. This program also can prepare you for graduate studies in physical therapy, sports medicine or a variety of health-related fields.
- You understand that in today’s ever-changing health care environments, you need more than book smarts. The health care problem solvers and change agents of tomorrow will understand how to care for the whole person. They will learn to help others make the most of their health by improving their well-being physically, mentally and socially.
- You are someone who loves a challenge. You’re looking for a program that will allow you to stretch yourself and test your limits.
- You are seeking a rewarding career in which you can make an impact. You need an educational experience that will arm you with the knowledge and skills to promote health, prevent disease and ultimately, to improve the quality of life for individuals and communities.
Put your future in motion. Apply today for the Bachelor of Science in Health and Exercise Science program.