How to Apply
Take the next step in your Regis experience and connect with a Regis admissions counselor for information and assistance.
Regis University’s College of Business & Economics is dedicated to delivering a world-class business education founded on individualized, values-based, experiential learning. We seek to attract aspiring business leaders who demonstrate a passion for addressing today’s complex economic, environmental, and social challenges with an ethical and innovative approach that addresses urgent civil needs.
We base our admissions evaluation on the totality of information available in the admissions application. No single factor (GPA performance, essay, recommendations, professional experience, or test scores) is the deciding factor for admission. We consider each application holistically, and take into account factors such as experience, fit with Regis University’s mission, aspirations, values, and accomplishments.
Applicants must possess a baccalaureate degree either from a U.S. regionally accredited institution or equivalent if bachelor’s is from outside the U.S.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR APPLICATION AND ADMISSION
- Complete the online graduate application.
- Application fee: $50.00 non-refundable application fee (waived for Regis University graduates).
- Official degree-bearing transcripts must be sent directly from your previously attended school to the Regis University Admissions Office (see below for address).
- Current resume with evidence of 4 or more years of professional work experience.
- Admission essay (instructions to upload your completed essay are included in the online application).
- Official GMAT or GRE scores from tests completed within the past 5 years.
may be considered for an applicant whose academic records and professional work experience demonstrate a high level of quantitative and analytical skill and ability necessary for academic success. Professional work experience should include consistent career progression and a minimum of three years of management/supervisory responsibility.
- If applicant possesses a graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution, the GMAT/GRE is waived.
- If applicant has demonstrated five or more years or more of professional full-time work or military experience, including three years or more of project management/supervisory responsibility or professional certification(s), applicant may request an exception to the above requirements.
- Quantitative Bachelor of Science degree from regionally accredited institution in STEM field (science, technology, engineering, and math), finance or accounting with a 3.2 or higher cumulative GPA in upper division coursework.
- If applicant has other relevant professional certification(s)*, GMAT/GRE waiver may be considered.
- If applicant possess an undergraduate degree from Regis University, the GMAT/GRE may be waived with a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
*Examples of professional certifications that may be considered for GMAT/GRE test score waiver include, but are not limited to, SHRM-CP, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Financial Accountant (CFA), Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt, or Project Management Professional (PMP).
Additional admission requirements apply to international students who are non-U.S. citizens or received their undergraduate degrees outside the U.S. More information can be found here.
NOTE: Applications that are incomplete and/or missing information will NOT be processed. An applicant not meeting the above requirements may submit a request for special consideration by the Admissions Committee.
Send Transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
Mail Code: P-28
3333 Regis Boulevard
Denver, CO 80221-1099 Electronic transcripts may be sent to sendtranscripttoRU@regis.edu
APPLICATION DEADLINE: It is recommended that applications are submitted one month in advance of desired start date to ensure adequate processing time and optimize class availability options. Completed applications will be considered up to two weeks prior to the start date. Visit the academic calendar to view start dates.
Your application file, including all required documents, must be completed to be considered for admission. Keep in mind that classes can reach capacity, so you are encouraged to apply now for admission consideration.