- Ph.D., Psychology, University of Dallas-Irving, 1996
- M.A., Clinical Psychology, Duquesne University, 1980
- B.A., Psychology and Philosophy (with honors), Drury College, 1977
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), State of Colorado,<.li
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional, CEAP
Download Curriculum Vitae
Research & Scholarship
Bennett, S. (2012) Disillusionment and the Hardening of the Sacred Heart, Jesuit Higher Education: A Journal, Vol. 1, No. 2.
Bennett, S. (2011) Ambiguities of Aging: Conversations with Our Parents and Our Elders, Human Development, Vol. 32, No. 4. Winter Issue.
Bennett, S. (2010) Disillusionment and the Hardening of the Heart, Human Development, Vol. 31, No. 4, Winter Issue.
Reynolds, J., Bennett, S., Sablatura, P., & Medina, S. (2009, October). The Eros of Community: Transforming the Landscape of Counselor Education through Relational Leadership. Content session conducted at the annual conference of the Association of Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES), San Diego, California.
Bennett, S., & Medina, S. (2009, October). Staying Alive in Supervision: Navigating the Treacherous Whirlpool of Thinking, Feeling and Willing. Poster session conducted at the annual conference of the Association of Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES), San Diego, California.