Research and Scholarship
- Qualitative Phenomenological-Hermenuetic Research
- The Influences of Technology upon Contemporary Consciousness and Education
- The Emerging Role of the Spiritual Imagination in Counseling
- The Emotional Structure of Storytelling and Meaning Construction
- The Confluence of Narrative Therapy, Depth Psychology and Family Therapy
- The Growing Application and Relevance of Phenomenological Research in the Counseling Field
- The Role of the Heart in Perception
Bennett, S. (2012) Disillusionment and the Hardening of the Sacred Heart, Jesuit Higher Education: A Journal, Vol. 1, No. 2.
Bennett, S. (2011) Ambiguities of Aging: Conversations with Our Parents and Our Elders, Human Development, Vol. 32, No. 4. Winter Issue.
Bennett, S. Narrative Community: Exploring Hope and Power In Clinical Supervision. 3rd International Narrative Therapy Symposium in Minneapolis, MN Platform Presentation. May, 2015.
Bennett, S. ”Your Life: Is That a Story You Know How to Tell?” The Practical and Spiritual Value of Narrative Therapy, Narrative Therapy Forum, Regis University, Denver, CO, 2014
Bennett, S. "Disillusionment and the Hardening of the Sacred Heart" to the Ignatian Scholars Cohort Six Group hosted by Marie Friedemann. Denver, CO Platform. November 21, 2013.
Bennett, S. "Spiritual Therapeutics: Healing the Emotional Body - the Way of St. Francis and St. Claire" at the School of Spiritual Psychology. Benson, NC. Platform. September. 5-9, 2013.