Enhance Your Leadership Skills
There’s still time to enroll. Start your FREE application today!
Our online Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) helps nurses with a master’s degree continue to develop the skills necessary to become leaders in the service of others by improving direct and indirect health care access. Want more details? Just enter your info in the form to the right.
Our post-masters DNP can help you do what you were meant to do, providing you with the values and additional knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to take your career to the next level in an ever-changing health care environment. We’ll prepare you to take on a leading role in direct patient care, in the management of care for individuals and communities, in health care policy decision-making and at the senior level of management within health care organizations.
- Advance Practice or Leadership-focused—The DNP with the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) specialization is for those with a background as an NP, CNS, CNM or CRNA, while the DNP with the Advanced Leadership in Healthcare (ALHC) specialization is for those with a background in nursing leadership.
- 100% Online—Flexible, fully online program allows you to log in anytime, day or night, to complete your weekly assignments. No campus visits are required.
- CCNE Accredited—The Loretto Heights School of Nursing is accredited by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing—Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (AACN-CCNE).
- Program Length—The DNP program can be completed in 6 semesters of full-time study.
- Community-focused—This unique program has a focus on service to vulnerable, underserved and diverse populations in both rural and urban settings. Community-based service projects create educational experiences and teach students to apply classroom knowledge while meeting the needs of the underserved.
Now is the time to advance your education, enhance your knowledge and expand your career opportunities.
Application Deadline: You can submit your application up to the program’s start date. But course size is limited, so apply early.
Start your FREE application today! Be sure to enter code PS2014 for your no-fee application.
Or request more information
about this program.