There’s nothing like the great feeling that comes from helping others. Right now is a great time to turn your passion into practice with an advanced degree.
Why is Regis University the perfect choice to complete your degree?
- Unique Education or Management Focus—Focus options in management and education are offered to help you further define your skills.
- Gain Hands-On Experience—Complete a 45-hour practicum in Community Health for the BSN degree and 210 hours in two practicum experiences for the MS in Nursing degree.
- Flexibility in Course Progression—Take the recommended one course every eight-weeks. You also have the option to take two courses in an eight-week term or take a term off if necessary.
- Earn Both Your BSN and MS in Nursing degrees—RN to BSN Completion and Master of Science in Nursing programs are combined into a single curriculum.
- Generous Credit Transfer Policy—RNs with an associate’s degree in nursing may be eligible for a Block Credit Transfer of up to 80 credits toward your BSN.
- CCNE Accredited—The Loretto Heights School of Nursing is accredited by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing—Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (AACN-CCNE).
Imagine what you could do with training from Regis University’s renowned health care program. Learn more today!
Application Deadline: You can submit your application up to each program’s starting date. For online programs, you have three opportunities to start the program: January, May and August. Our on-campus program starts in August only. Course size is limited, so apply early.
Start your FREE application today! Be sure to enter code PS2014 for your no-fee application.
Or request more information about this program.