Map & Directions
Exit I-70 at Federal Boulevard, and proceed north to Regis Boulevard (about 2 blocks). Turn left (west) onto Regis Boulevard (50th Avenue).
There are four entrances to the Regis University Northwest Denver campus
Located on Regis Boulevard
- Ranger Way Entrance (1) provides direct access to Coors Life Directions Center, DeSmet Hall, the Field House, O’Connell Hall, Carroll Hall, Residence Village and David M. Clarke Hall.
- Loyola Entrance (2) provides direct access to Dayton Memorial Library, Felix Pomponio Family Science Center and Loyola Hall.
- Match Pitch Entrance (6) provides access to Regis Square and the athletic fields as well as a Park and Ride shuttle that operates from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday-Friday during the traditional academic year. The shuttle operates every 10 minutes and goes from St. Peter Claver, S.J. Hall, Main Hall and David M. Clarke Hall to Lot 6.
Located on Lowell Boulevard
- Loretto Entrance (3) provides direct access to Dayton Memorial Library, the Student Center, West Hall, Main Hall, St. John Francis Regis Chapel and the Jesuit House.
- Ignatius Entrance (4) provides direct access to St. Peter Claver, S.J. Hall, O'Sullivan Fine Arts Center, and St. John Francis Regis Chapel.