Privileged and Confidential Resources:
• Office of Counseling and Personal Development: 303.458.3507
• University Ministry and Jesuits: 303.458.4153
• Violence Prevention Program Coordinator (complainants in sexual misconduct cases): 303.458.4029
• Center for Counseling and Family Therapy, Thornton Campus: 303.964.6295
• Center for Counseling and Family Therapy, Colorado Spring Campus: 719.264.7027
• Benefits eligible employees may be eligible to use the Employee Assistance Program.
• Campus Safety: 303.458.4122
• EO & Title IX Coordinator: Michelle Spradling 303.964.6435
• Kelly McLaughlin, Title EO & IX Deputy Coordinator 303.458.4071
• Office of the Vice President of Student Affairs: Dean of Students 303.458.4086
• Student Health Services: 303.458.3558
• Residence Life: .303.458.4991
• Student Disability Services: 303.458.4941
• Financial Aid Counselors, Main Hall 400: 303.458.4067
• Financial support for students may be available through the Student Emergency Fund. Please request assistance via e-mail to: email@example.com.
911 for Emergencies
• Denver Police Department Non-Emergency Line: 720.913.2000
• Broomfield Police Department: 303.438.6400
• Thornton Police Department: 720.977.5150
• Colorado Springs Police Department: 719.444.7000
• Greenwood Village Police Department: 303.773.2525
Hospitals with SANE/SAFE Exams:
• Denver Health Medical Center: 777 Bannock Street, Denver, CO 80204; 303.436.6000
• St. Anthony Hospitals
o 84th Avenue Neighborhood Clinic: 2551 West 84th Avenue, Westminster, CO 80204; 303.426.2151
o St. Anthony Hospital: 11600 W. 2nd Place, Lakewood, CO 80228; 720.321.0000
o St. Anthony North Health Campus: 14300 Orchard Parkway Westminster, CO 80023 ;720.627.0000
• Porter Adventist Hospital: 2525 S. Downing Street, Denver, CO 80210; 303.778.1955
• Littleton Adventist Hospital: 7700 S Broadway, Littleton, CO 80122; 303.730.8900
• Memorial Hospital: 1400 E. Boulder St, Colorado Springs, CO 80909; 719.365.1140
• For transportation assistance for SANE exams contact Campus Safety: 303.458.4122
Local Community Agencies:
• The Blue Bench: 303.322.7273 www.thebluebench.org
o 24/7 support and advocacy for survivors of sexual assault. (Serves Denver and surrounding counties--metro area).
• Rose Andom Center 720.337.4400 http://roseandomcenter.org
o Provides an array of services to victims and families experiencing relationship violence, including counseling, civil legal support, criminal justice information and more. M-F 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Serves those affected by victimization in the City and County of Denver).
• The Center for Trauma & Resilience 303.894.8000 www.traumahealth.org
o Provides 24/7 services to individuals who have been the victim of a crime. (Serves those affected by crime in Denver).
• Safe House Denver: 303.318-9989 https://safehouse-denver.org/
o 24/7 services for individuals experiencing domestic violence and stalking. (Serves Denver).
• Survivors Organizing for Liberation 1.888.557.4441 http://solcolorado.org
o 24/7 services for LGBTQ survivors of sexual assault, relationship violence, stalking and hate crimes. (Serves individuals in the state of Colorado).
• Women In Crisis—The Family Tree: 303.420.6752 http://www.thefamilytree.org/en/domestic-violence-services/106
o Provides 24/7 services to individuals experiencing relationship violence and stalking. (Serves Jefferson County and surrounding areas).
• Gateway Domestic Violence Services: 303.343.1851 www.gateway2.org
o Provides 24/7 services to individuals experiencing relationship violence and stalking. (Serves Arapahoe County).
• TESSA: 719.633.3819 www.tessacs.org/
o El Paso and Teller Counties (Colorado Springs): Provides 24/7 services to individuals experiencing sexual assault, relationship violence and stalking.
• National Domestic Violence Hotline (24/7): 800.799.7233
• Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network (RAINN) (24/7): 800.656.467
• Stalking Resource Center:
• National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1.800.273.TALK (8255)
• Legal Information Network of Colorado 720.583.2929 www.coloradolinc.org
o Provides confidential, no-cost comprehensive legal information services to victims of crime. (Serves the Denver metro area).
• Denver’s Protection Order Courtroom is located in Denver’s City and County Building: 1437 Bannock Street, Courtroom 170: 720.865.7275
• Project Safeguard 303.219.7049 https://psghelps.org/
o Legal advocacy and support for individuals seeking protection orders for domestic violence and stalking through the courts. (Serves Denver, Adams, Arapahoe and Broomfield Counties).
• TESSA 719.633.3819 www.tessacs.org
o In addition to other services, TESSA provides assistance to individuals seeking protection orders for domestic violence and stalking. (Serves El Paso and Teller Counties—Colorado Springs).
• Colorado Legal Services http://coloradolegalservices.org/
o Statewide, pro-bono civil legal services for low income individuals. (Serves individuals in the state of Colorado).
• Rocky Mountain Victim Law Center 303.295.2001
o Statewide legal representation for victims of violent crimes pursuing the criminal justice system.(Serves individuals in the state of Colorado).
• Mi Gente VAWA Legal Solutions 303.894.8000 http://traumahealth.org/programs/mi-gente-vawa-legal-solutions-2/
o Provides legal assistance to immigrants wishing to obtain a VAWA designation and/or U-visa (Serves individuals impacted by crime in Denver).
• Rocky Mountain Immigrant Advocacy Network 303.433.2812 http://www.rmian.org/
o Provides free legal services related to immigration. (Serves individuals in the state of Colorado).