student hanging out in their dorm  

Please submit a housing issue/work-order. If this is an emergency, please call 303.458.4991 during normal business hours (8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday) after normal business hours call Campus Safety at 303.458.4122 or talk to your Resident Assistant. 

An emergency is defined as anything that could cause damage or personal harm, or prevents a resident from everyday functions within their room/unit. This can include, but is not limited to: loss of power, leaking water, fire, a toilet that will not stop overflowing, etc. 

If you are not sure if you have an emergency, please call! Please be aware that this form is not reviewed outside of business hours (Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.), for immediate response please contact Campus Safety (303.458.4122) or a Residence Life Staff member.

Work Orders

To request service or maintenance, place a work order ticket through our new online system. Be specific in your description and include as many details as possible.  

To submit a work order please visit the Ranger Front Porch. Or visit