We guarantee that as a Regis College student, you will graduate in four years or take the additional coursework at Regis University to complete your baccalaureate degree at no additional tuition cost to you.
Four Year Guarantee
What is the Regis College Guarantee?
We guarantee that traditional* first-time, full-time students in Regis College, the College for Computer & Information Sciences (CC&IS), or the Rueckert-Hartman College for Health Professions (RHCHP) will graduate in four years or take the additional course work at Regis University necessary to complete the baccalaureate degree at no additional tuition cost as long as the following Regis Tuition Guarantee eligibility requirements are met.
*Traditional students are defined as first time, full time undergraduate students enrolled in Regis College, the College for Computer & Information Sciences, and the Rueckert-Hartman College for Health Professions.
What are the requirements?
To qualify for the Regis College Guarantee you must:
- Maintain continuous full-time enrollment at Regis University for 8 consecutive Fall-Spring semesters, or 9 consecutive Fall-Spring semesters inclusive of a Study Abroad semester.
- Declare an initial major by April 1 of your second year. The guarantee applies only to degree requirements for a single major; it does not apply to teacher licensure requirements.
- Enroll in and pass an average of 15 credit hours each semester in courses appropriate to the degree plan. While completion of the 128 credit hours needed for graduation requires an average of 16 credit hours each semester, you are eligible for the tuition guarantee as long as you successfully complete an average of 15 credit hours each semester.
- Maintain a minimum 2.000 cumulative grade point average and maintain a minimum of “C” or better in all major courses. You may not have more than one grade replacement during the four years.
- Regis College students desiring to change to a different major within Regis College must do so no later than October 1 of their third year.
- Regis College students wishing to change to Health and Exercise Science in RHCHP or a major in CC&IS must do so by April 1 of their second year.
- Nursing majors must fulfill seamless eligibility requirements as defined in the University Catalog, demonstrate the Pre-licensure Essential Functions requirements, provide required documentation related to Pre-licensure Clinical/Agency Regulations, and remain within the student’s BSN cohort.
- Students who leave nursing are no longer eligible for the four-year guarantee.
- Remain in disciplinary good standing per the University’s Student Standards of Conduct for all semesters.
If these eligibility requirements have been met and you are not eligible for graduation in your major, you must:
- Apply for tuition-free studies with the respective Dean’s office during your 8th semester.
- Complete the tuition-free studies within three semesters, including summer.