Take your next step and apply or attend an information session or webinar.
You can email your admission counselor with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or us at 303.458.4344.
All applicants must apply through the Nursing Centralized Application Service (NursingCAS). Review the NursingCAS site and the information below for details on how to apply. All application materials are sent to NursingCAS directly. Your application must be submitted to NursingCAS by the deadline date.
It is in the applicant’s best interest to initiate the application no less than a month prior to the application deadline. It is the responsibility of the applicant to plan ahead to ensure that all parts of the application arrive by the specified deadline and to monitor their application status to ensure that all parts of the application arrive on time (transcripts and letters of recommendation, along with all other components of the application).
Application Opens: September 1st
Application Deadline: December 1st
Program Start Date: Summer semester (May)
Application Opens: January 1st
Priority Application Deadline: May 1st
Program Start Date: Fall semester (August)
- Submit the Nursing Centralized Application Service (NursingCAS) application online at www.nursingcas.org by the deadline date.
- Submit three recommendation forms directly through NursingCAS. Select professional and/or academic references that can address your academic, professional, and leadership potential. One recommendation must be from your current employer or supervisor. The recommendation e-forms provided must be used.
- Submit (upload) a two-page typewritten statement (double-spaced) that addresses the essay question per the NursingCAS application instructions.
- Submit (upload) a current resume noting professional and volunteer experiences and relevant healthcare certifications.
- Request official university and/or college transcripts to be sent directly to NursingCAS. Official transcripts should not to be sent directly to Regis University. Arrange for NursingCAS to receive a separate official transcript from each regionally accredited U.S. university and/or college you attended. NursingCAS will not verify your application until all official transcripts and other required materials are received. See NursingCAS for Transcript Request Forms.
- A personal interview may be required.
Materials in support of an application for admission become the property of Regis University and will not be provided or returned to an applicant.