We love being part of the neighborhood with you and want to do our part to be a good neighbor.
If you have a concern with any student that can’t be resolved, please choose a reporting option below that is convenient for you:
1. Fill out a reporting form with Campus Safety.
2. If you prefer to talk to someone, please call Campus Safety during business hours (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) at 303.458.4122.
What we ask of our students:
We believe in helping our students learn from their mistakes. We use conduct concerns as an opportunity to educate them about good decision-making and showing respect to others. We also take proactive steps to get ahead of any possible conflict by educating them about how to be a good neighbor. We emphasize:
- Taking care of their home
- Getting to know their neighbors
- Contributing to their neighborhood and lending a helping hand as they are able
- Keeping their neighbors informed in advance, such as for social gatherings
- Keeping social gathering size reasonable
- Cleaning up after a gathering
- Resolving disputes directly with those involved
To find more good neighbor resources we provide to our students, visit offcampushousing.regis.edu and click on “resources.”