We love being part of the neighborhood with you and want to do our part to be a good neighbor.
If you have a concern with any student that can’t be resolved, please choose a reporting option below that is convenient for you:
1. Fill out a reporting form with Campus Safety.
2. If you prefer to talk to someone, please call Campus Safety during business hours (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) at 303.458.4122.
Once a report is made, a member of our Student Conduct Team will make every effort to contact you within 24 hours. We will work with you to try to resolve the issue as quickly and easily as possible. Using these reporting forms allows us to track more accurately.
What we ask of our students:
We believe in helping our students learn from their mistakes. We use conduct concerns as an opportunity to educate them about good decision-making and showing respect to others. We also take proactive steps to get ahead of any possible conflict by educating them about how to be a good neighbor. We emphasize:
- Taking care of their home
- Getting to know their neighbors
- Contributing to their neighborhood and lending a helping hand as they are able
- Keeping their neighbors informed in advance, such as for social gatherings
- Keeping social gathering size reasonable
- Cleaning up after a gathering
- Resolving disputes directly with those involved
To find more good neighbor resources we provide to our students, visit offcampushousing.regis.edu and click on “resources.”