All residence halls will close at Noon on Saturday, December 15, 2018.
If you are returning to Regis for spring, please feel free to leave your belongings in your room during the break. Please make sure to complete the following before leaving for break:
- Remove all holiday decorations
- Remove or secure all valuables
- Take out the trash
- Remove all perishable food, unplug and prop open the refrigerator door (residence halls only)
- Turn off heater and unplug appliances
- Close and lock the windows
- Close the blinds
- Turn off the lights and close the door
Winter Break Housing
Students are permitted to stay over winter break ONLY for sanctioned Regis University reasons. For example, athletes who's season is extended. This form is only a request, it is not a guarantee that the student will be granted winter housing. An email will be sent to your Regis email with our decision regarding your request.
Learn more about Winter Break Housing by clicking here. (Front Porch)