Highlights of the inaugural Alumni Matrix Festival in April 2017
It began in April 2017 when an energizing community of students, alums, faculty, friends, and family gathered to activate the Alumni Matrix:
- We revisited the faith-based roots of our Jesuit education. In his keynote address, Rev. Robert A. Sirico of the Acton Institute spoke on the intersections of faith, morality, and free markets. See the video above.
- We learned about the future of the Anderson College of Business and the Innovation Center
- We toured the new Innovation Center;s design studio – The Gronowski Innovation Incubator Lab
- We networked across all business sectors and shared how they enacted a Jesuit business education
- We brainstormed the Alumni Matrix companionship model
- We experienced a full day with other activities for Earth Day, Ranger Day, and Lacrosse happening on campus the same day
Where we go from here depends on you – our students, alumni, faculty, staff, friends, and sponsors. We welcome your feedback on continuing the Festival/Meetup tradition every year as we grow the Alumni Matrix together.
Stay tuned with upcoming events hosted by Anderson College of Business on our Facebook