Highlights of the inaugural Alumni Matrix Festival in April 2017
In April 2017, an energizing community of students, alums, faculty, friends, and family gathered to activate the Alumni Matrix:
- We revisited the faith-based roots of our Jesuit education. In his keynote address, Fr. Sirico of the Acton Institute spoke on the intersections of faith, morality, and free markets. See the video above.
- We learned about the future of the College of Business and Economics and the Innovation Center
- We toured the new Innovation Center Design Studio – The Gronowski Innovation Incubator Lab
- We networked across all business sectors and shared how they enacted a Jesuit business education
- We brainstormed the Alumni Matrix companionship model
- We experience the full Earth Day, Ranger Day, and Lacrosse activities happening that same day
Where we go from here depends on you – our students, alumni, faculty, staff, friends, and sponsors. We welcome your feedback on continuing the Festival/Meetup tradition every year as we grow the Alumni Matrix together.