- Showcase Regis University to prospective students and families through targeted recruitment events and daily campus tours
- Provide quality customer service and hospitality to all visitors to the Regis Office of Admissions
- Enthusiastically represent and share the Regis University student experience
- Manage the preparation and execution of admissions events and office tasks
General responsibilities of a Tour Guide include giving welcoming, informed tours of Regis University’s campus to prospective students, parents, high school counselors and select groups and contributing to large on-campus visit programs. Tour Guides will be asked to make phone calls, manage office projects, post on our various social media accounts and complete other work around the Admissions Office. It is essential that Tour Guides are well-spoken students who enjoy interacting with people on a daily basis.
Students may start out in the Ranger Representative program before progressing to a paid ambassador position. Our ambassadors are heavily involved in student recruitment and act as role models on campus, often representing the first face prospective students see.
There are three tiers to the Student Ambassador program, each involving more responsibility within the Office of Admissions.
- Tour Guide
- Lead Tour Guide
Ambassador Program Benefits:
- Develop excellent resume qualities, such as responsibility, maturity and professionalism
- Network with leaders on campus and in the community
- Get a unique and advantageous perspective of the college admissions and recruiting process
- Improve confidence in speaking and presentation skills
- Develop lifelong friendships with other students
- Work with different populations and diverse individuals
- Practice thinking critically and strategically
- Share your passion for Regis University with others
- Share your positive personal experiences to leave an impact on future students
- Have fun!
- Complete and submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or complete a Student Employment Award Application online
- Be a full-time undergraduate student within Regis College, prefer a minimum of one semester experience as a Regis student
- Have earned and continue to maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or above
- Availability during M/W/F tour times, in addition to weekend hours for admissions recruitment events
- Demonstrate a history of involvement in campus activities in high school or college
- Must complete an application and participate in the interview process
Tour Guides will receive hourly compensation through our Student Employment Program.
Hiring process for the Regis Student Ambassador program typically takes place each spring for the following school year.