, Senior Admissions Counselor
- Territory: AK, WA, OR, ID, MT
More about me:
- Hometown: Woodinville, WA
- College Major: Communications
- "Everything Matters" means?
- To make the most of every experience! See opportunities to learn in every situation, share your perspective and be open to new points of view. Even small ideas and details can have a large impact!
- "Seek More" means?
- Always ask questions and think outside the box. College is full of so many opportunities; you have to be open to trying new things and being adventurous!
- What is your favorite spot to be on Campus?
- Anywhere with a view of the mountains—usually the chapel or on the deck of Main Hall!
- What is your Favorite Colorado spot?
- I’m always exploring Colorado and finding new places I love! Right now it’s Chautauqua Park in Boulder.
- Fun fact about me:
- I can solve a Rubik’s cube in under a minute!