Welcome students and alumni to the 2019 Health Professions Career Fair!
Tuesday, September 17
10 AM - 1 PM
Regis University, Field House (Northwest Denver Campus)
If you are seeking a career in nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, pharmacy, counseling, marriage and family therapy, healthcare administration, health Information management, you won't want to miss this opportunity to meet with representatives from many of Colorado’s largest and most prestigious health care employers to discuss employment opportunities in the health care industry. Students in the pharmacy program will also have the opportunity to interview one-on-one with pharmacy companies on-campus, during the afternoon.
RSVP through Handshake at regis.joinhandshake.com. Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prepare yourself NOW with a new and improved resume, CV, and cover letter, to help you win over the company you've always dreamed of working for! This annual health professions career fair is held each fall and is open to students and alumni seeking a full-time/part-time position or internship.
The keys to a successful career fair experience are preparation and follow up.
Here is a checklist to help you get prepared!
- Research the list of participating employers through Handshake
- Get your resume reviewed (see below for hours)
- Prepare your 30 second introduction
- Dress professionally and bring plenty copies of your resume or CV!
- Don't forget to ask for business cards at the career fair so you can follow up with thank-you notes