Within the Jesuit, Catholic tradition of Regis University, the Rueckert-Hartman College for Health Professions embraces the following vision, mission, and values:
Our vision is to be recognized for educating exceptional health care leaders who serve the greater good.
Our mission is to provide innovative education grounded in academic excellence, scholarship and social justice to cultivate visionary health care professionals committed to advancing the health of our global community.
We Commit Ourselves to:
- Consider the care and education of the whole person
- Foster a culture that uses evidence as the basis for education and practice
- Encourage exploration of ethical issues and values applied in health care
- Provide educational and service opportunities that are transformative
- Promote a student-centered learning environment
- Cultivate the development of leadership skills in service of others
- Nurture respect for human diversity and inclusion
The Strategic Pillars that Support our Mission