Summary of Benefits
Below is a list of the benefits offered by Regis University. Please see our Benefits Overview for more details.
Health and Welfare
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short and Long Term Disability*
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Defined Contribution Plan (for employees with a .50 FTE or greater)
- Tax Deferred Annuity Plan (for employees with a .49 FTE or less)
- Mission Leave
- Bereavement/Compassionate Leave
- Military Leave
- Jury Duty
Child Care Discount
Starting August 2019, Regis employees will receive a discount at STARS Kid Care at Ricardo Flores Magon Academy. View facility values and scheduling details.
- Employee Tuition Benefit
- Regional Transportation District (RTD) Passes
- Wellness and Recreation Center
- Bookstore Discount
- Free Athletic Events
The summary provided here is based on detailed plan documents, including insurance contracts, that govern the plans; if there is any discrepancy between the information in this summary and the official plan documents, the plan documents will be followed. This summary is not a guarantee of benefits or a contract of employment. Regis University reserves the right, in its sole discretion and according to University policy, to amend or terminate a benefit plan at any time, with or without notice.