All residence halls will close at Noon on Friday, December 15, 2018.
If you are returning to Regis for spring, please feel free to leave your belongings in your room during the break. Please make sure to complete the following before leaving for break:
- Remove all holiday decorations
- Remove or secure all valuables
- Take out the trash
- Remove all perishable food, unplug and prop open the refrigerator door (residence halls only)
- Turn off heater and unplug appliances
- Close and lock the windows
- Close the blinds
- Turn off the lights and close the door
Detailed information regarding winter break move-out can be found in our Winter Break Closing brochure.
Learn more about Winter Break Housing by clicking here. (Ranger Front Porch link)