Thank you for your interest in the Division of Student Life at Regis University. We are proud to support students’ personal and intellectual growth and development throughout their academic experience. We offer a wide range of services and programming. We invite you to get to know us better to learn how we may enhance, expand, and enrich your educational experience.
The Division of Student Life strives to support the growth and development of Regis students:
- Through the Jesuit tradition of cura personalis, the care and concern for the individual human person
- Through an effort to integrate development of the whole person- spiritually, personally, socially, physically, intellectually and vocationally
- Through programs that develop leadership skills and encourage students to assume positions of significant responsibility
- Through promotion of an academic atmosphere in all student activities and services
- Through encouragement of students to exercise their freedom and judgment while respecting the rights and needs of the campus community
- Through activities and services that maximize the opportunities for students to understand themselves and to grow and develop to their fullest potential