If you have experienced sexual assault, harassment, stalking or domestic violence - support is available. At Regis University, you’ll find resources all around you. We are committed to cultivating a safe and respectful community where gender- and power-based behaviors and actions are not tolerated; survivors have the support they deserve.
Confidential and Privileged Resources
- The Violence Prevention Program Coordinator and Confidential Advocate for Victims,
Jalisa Williams. Available via email at jwilliams011regis.edu; via phone at 303.458.4029; or in person at Student Center room 214 (University Ministry Suite).
- Counselors and staff in the Office of Counseling and Personal Development, 303.458.3507 (24-hour resource)
- University Ministry professional staff (not including Peer Ministers) located in the Student Center room 214 or via phone at 303.458.4153
- Jesuits working in their role as priests (not as faculty members). Contact them through University Ministry, 303.458.4153
- The Blue Bench a sexual assault advocacy and care center, 303.322.7273 (24-hour hotline)
||Affiliate Faculty Members
|Campus Safety Staff
||Resident Life Coordinators
||Resident Assistants "RA's"
Staff (including graduate assistants)
||Career Services Staff
||Student Activities Staff
||Human Resources Staff
|Assistant Vice Presidents
Associate Vice Presidents
The Regis University Title IX coordinator Jeannette Grey is designated to address inquiries and coordinate the University’s compliance efforts regarding Title IX complaints or reports. View information about complaint procedure, resources available on-campus and tips to keep yourself safe.
*Students should know that the following individuals are mandatory reporters of any misconduct outlined in the University’s Nondiscrimination and Sexual Misconduct Policy. Information that could qualify as a violation of Regis' Nondiscrimination and Sexual Misconduct Policy will be reported to Title IX staff.