Since the launch of the Anderson College of Business in academic year 2016 our team has been focused on pursuing our aspirational vision to help business become stewards of society with the goal of improving the quality of life on Earth.
Transformative initiatives have included:
- The launch of three new centers of distinction focused on innovation, workforce development and sustainability.
- The construction and launch of the “Innovation Incubator Laboratory” as one of the most advanced active learning spaces in the country. The Incubator was funded with the generous support of Jamie and Ann Gronowski.
- A complete overhaul of our academic programs, including the launch of a new portfolio of graduate degrees.
- The new Regis MBA leads the region in delivering a balance between the required “toolbox” business knowledge and the critical soft skills that transform managers into leaders.
- Incredible experiential learning opportunities for our students, including an apprenticeship program with Vail Resorts and service learning trips across the globe.
- A generous gift from business alum, Andy Anderson, who shares our vision, resulting in our name change to the Anderson College of Business in April 2018. (We are in the process of revising our webpages and related University resources to reflect this change).
Please take some time to learn more about our successes in the “Stewardship Impact Report
We want to invite everyone to join us in our quest. If you see something in the Stewardship Impact Report or on our website that sparks an interest, we would love to connect and share ideas. Simply send me an email at email@example.com or call me anytime at 303.458.1844 and we will arrange time to meet.
Dean, Anderson College of Business