Research and Scholarship
- Systemic Clinical Supervision
- Family and Couples Support & Child Development
- Violence & Aggression in Family and Child Development
- Common Factors in Systemic and Relational Therapies and Supervision
- Community-Based/Applied Setting Systemic Supervision
- Parenting & Parent Training, Support, and Advocacy
- Counseling Children and Adolescents in the Family Context
- Experiential Education and Training: Pedagogy & Androgogy
Cates, J., Christensen, T., Beres, S., Stratton, J., Lonneman-Doroff, T., & Reynolds, J. Engaging children in family therapy: Using play RESPECTFULly. American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy National Conference. Portland, OR. Platform. May-June 2013.
Dissertation: Lonneman-Doroff, T. (2012). Supervision in applied counseling settings: A socially constructed grounded theory, Published Dissertation, ProQuest.
Arman, J., Lonneman-Doroff , T. Flipping the learning environment in MCPY 677 counseling adolescents. Learning Design and Technology Fair. Regis University, Denver, CO. Paper presented. April, 2016.
Lonneman-Doroff, T., & Helm, H., (2012). Preparing counselors for internship and supporting site supervisors -Results of the study: Supervision in applied counseling settings: A socially constructed grounded theory. Rocky Mountain Association for Counselor Education and Supervision, October 6, 2012, Park City, UT.