Hardware (mininum requirements):
- PC: Pentium 4 Processor
- Mac - G4 or better
- Sound card / speakers
- Video / graphics card
Operating System (minimum requirements):
- PC: Windows OS; Windows Vista
- MAC: OSX
Software (minimum requirements):
- PC: MS Office Suite 2003 or 2007
- Mac: MS Office: Mac 2004
- PC: IE 7.0, IE 8, Mozilla Firefox 3
- MAC: Mozilla Firefox 3
- Not Supported: Chrome, Netscape, Safari, Opera
- Internet Connectivity: Reliable Internet availability from home via an Internet Service Provider (ISP) is required.
- Recommended: a broadband connection like DSL or Cable.
- Internet access at work may not allow enough time to complete required assignments. "Firewalls" may impede access to online courses from work and also from home. If an employer, has a firewall the student needs to request special arrangements with their ITS dept. for the Firewall to be opened.
- Current anti-virus software updated monthly (preferred McAfee, Norton or Trend Micro).
- Additional Required Software (most recent version): Links to free downloads
- Pop-Up Blockers: must be turned off.
Notice: Some courses might have additional requirements. Those will be posted on the web sites for those Programs.
Contact ITS@regis.edu or 303.458.4050 or 800.388.2366 ext.4050 (toll-free) should you require assistance.