Regis University Accreditation
Regis University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC), one of six regional higher education institutional accreditors in the United States.
HLC website: http://www.hlcommission.org
HLC Address: 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500 Chicago, IL 60604
HLC Phone: 800.621.7440
In addition to regional University-wide accreditation, the University enjoys many specialized accreditations, including:
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- Accreditation Board for Applied Science, Computing, Engineering, and Technology (ABET)
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
- Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management (CAHIIM)
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
- Collegiate Commission on Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education (COAMFTE)
- American Chemical Society Commission of Professional Training (CPT)
- Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC)
Additional information regarding specific academic program and professional accreditations can be found on the academic program and/or school pages.
For more information on Accreditation, visit our University Accreditation page.