Enrollment Services provides a wide range of assistance on administrative and financial issues to currently enrolled students. Have a question? We strive to make finding the answer quick and easy, whether by email, phone or visiting us in person.
We are your best resource for financial aid, student accounts, registration assistance, University policies and systems and navigating University websites. We're here to serve you.
-Priority Registration for Fall 2019 Opens March 25:
FALL 2019 ONLINE REGISTRATION SCHEDULE FOR ALL STUDENTS
March 25-26 Senior Registration (92 semester hours or more completed) and all Graduate Programs
Exceptions Registration (In-season athletes, Honors Program, and Debate Team students)
March 27-28 Junior Registration (60-91 semester hours or more competed)
March 29-30 Sophomore Registration (30-59 semester hours completed)
March 31-April 1 First-Year Student Registration (0-29 semester hours completed)
- Don’t miss out. Register early on WebAdvisor to secure the classes you need to graduate.
- Register for the full semester and select the Payment Plan that works best for you. You can access payment plan information in the Student Accounts link below.
- Open Registration begins March 31.
- Questions? Call or email Student Services at 303.458.4126 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please visit the Academic Calendar for registration, add/drop, withdrawal dates and much more. Keep it handy so you know all of the important dates each term.
-Please visit www.regis.edu/withdrawal for important information about withdrawing from classes after the add/drop date.
-Books are now available for spring classes! Visit the bookstore for more information. Also, the Bookstore entrance has moved to the South side of the building during construction. The doors are marked and show you how to get to the entrance.
Starting in August of 2018, WebAdvisor will be replaced by the Ranger Portal for Student Accounts and Financial Aid functions. These modules will be more user friendly and will help you read and print your bill and understand your financial aid. Learn more about Self Service.