Every time you participate in a wellness activity promoted by the Wellness Program in during the semester, you can be entered into a drawing for a prize at the end of April. Just ask the facilitator of each activity on how to record your attendance.
Remaining Opportunities for entries into the drawing:
- Join the Virtual Stress Relief Program February - April Right from the Comfort of Your Office!
- Join the NEW Faculty/Staff Wellness Program Walking Club held every Wednesday during March 1 - April 30.
- Attend a Retreat in the Workday
- April 12, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Women in Scripture)
- Lunch and Learn on the topic of Sleep
- March 13, noon - 1 p.m. (Claver Hall 203)
- Lunch and Learn on Mental Health Wellness in the Workplace
- April 5, noon - 1 p.m. (Claver Hall 2013)
- Caring for Aging Parents Lunch and Learn
- April 24, noon - 1 p.m. (Main Hall 333)
- Attend any of the ongoing opportunities on campus (just email us and let us know you attended): Common Ground, Meditation Mondays and Heart and Mind Meditation Group
- Financial Talks
We will also have prizes to give-away at the lunch & learns too!
Ready to get started? To participate in the program To participate in the program register now.
Any new members who sign up or join our Yammer Group, will also receive an entry into the drawing for prizes in April.
Visit the program tabs below for more details on the programs being offered this semester.