Regis Neighborhood Health is an integral part of Cultivate Health, we believe there is A Better Way to Health by providing preventative care and individualized healthcare. Regis Neighborhood Health currently offers integrated, interprofessional primary care to university employees and their families, and is slated to open to those living in and around Regis University in fall 2016. Full-time, part-time, faculty, staff, affiliate staff, insurance, no insurance - it's all good.
Top 5 Reasons to Use Regis Neighborhood Health
- We’re right on campus. Find us in the Coors Life Directions Center, Room 115.
- Call for an appointment 303.964.6655. Same day appointments are usually available.
- If you work here, you’re welcome at Regis Neighborhood Health. Full-time, part-time, faculty, staff, affiliate, contract worker, insurance, no insurance – it’s all good.
- Be assured, your health information is always confidential.
- You’ll have your own team. You’ll be cared for by experts in their fields: family nurse practitioners, registered nurses, pharmacists, physical therapists, counselors and family therapists.
Regis Neighborhood Health currently offers the following health services:
- Primary care – provided by nurse practitioners
- Physical examinations, including school and sports physicals
- Acute illnesses
- Physical therapy
- Health coaching
- Active lifestyle maintenance
- Crisis care
- Medication counseling
- Drug-free pain management
Clinical consultative services are also offered for the following conditions:
- Depression and anxiety
- Sleep disorders
- Substance use or abuse
To learn more about Regis Neighborhood Health visit: http://www.regis.edu/Community-Gateway/Cultivate-Health/Regis-Neighborhood-Health.aspx or Regis Neighborhood Health Services on Facebook.