Students requesting reasonable accommodations must complete an application, submit documentation of a disabling condition, and participate in an intake appointment.  It is strongly recommended that students complete as early as possible. Follow this link to complete the online application for services: Application for Accommodations
If you also require special housing accommodations such as a single room, you must also complete a Special Room Request Form and submit supporting documentation from a qualified, impartial, licensed physician or mental health professional to Student Disability Services & University Testing. You can send documentation by fax at 303-964-6595 or by email at