Client Based Learning
You’re invited to assist Regis University Anderson College of Business in developing 21st Century Business Leaders by participating in one of our Client Based Learning courses.
The Client Based Learning Program provides students in advanced undergraduate and graduate courses the opportunity to work with a private, nonprofit or government organization on planning and strategy related projects. Students and organizations work alongside one of our experienced professors who are experts in project management and business, strategic and marketing plan development. The focus of this opportunity is “student learning” therefore, we seek co-education partners interested in engaging with students. The time commitment varies by course. All projects are completed over one academic term (either 8 weeks or 16 weeks).
Applications and questions should be forwarded to The WELL Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information you provide in the application will help us understand your organization and help us determine which course best meets your organizational needs. More detailed course information can be found in the Client Based Learning Course Descriptions.
||OUTPUT CLASS PARTICIPANTS WILL PROVIDE TO CLIENT AT END OF COURSE
|Undergraduate Marketing Classes (16 week format)
||Print Media Marketing Analysis
||Influencing Customer Buyer Behavior
||Buyer/Consumer Behavior Analysis
||Advertising & Media Plan
||Digital Marketing Media
||Digital Media Campaign
||Market Research Report
||Value Chain Management
||Value Chain Management Report
|Graduate Marketing Classes (8 week format)
||Organizational Marketing Strategy
||Digital Marketing & Promotion
||Digital Media Campaign
||Integrating the Marketing Mix
||Four P’s Marketing Plan
||Branding and Promotion
||Customer Relationships: Development & Management
||CRM Database Assessment
||Business Feasibility Study
|Graduate Management and Leadership Classes (8 week format)
||Business Intelligence & Analytics
||Business Intelligence Analysis
||Project Monitoring and Delivery
||Project Plan Development (up to 5 parts)
Client Based Learning Guidelines
- Applications are accepted throughout the year, but an application submitted after the term assignments have been made may be considered for the following terms. We will keep your application on file for one academic year.
- All parties involved (Regis, client and students) will sign the Class Project Agreement. This document, amongst other things, ensures confidentiality between the client, faculty and students. The WELL Center staff will keep the class participant signed Class Project Agreement on file. Regis and the client will receive copies of the signed Class Project Agreement for their records.
- Students may work on the activity for the entire length of the class. All activities will be completed during the class term. We offer classes in both the 16 week and 8-week format as indicated in the course descriptions. Not every class is offered every term. Courses generally begin in August, January and May. If your organization has time constraints associated with the activity, please provide specific information in the application.
- You will not be charged any fees for the services provided by the students. In some circumstances, you may be asked to pay for surveys or data analysis. The course descriptions identify any anticipated expenses.
- By submitting an application, you are agreeing to work with the faculty and students as a co-educator. Students may seek your assistance for coaching or mentoring throughout the process. While this is the primary responsibility of the faculty, we encourage our students to engage our clients and to network where appropriate.
Download the Client Based Learning Application
Download the Client Based Learning Course Descriptions