5 Distinctly Regis Ways to Tackle Tests and Stress
This time of year means lots of studying for Regis students. Looking for a way to blow off some steam? We found some of the best places to take a study break in and around campus.
- Caffeinate. Hit the Book and Bean to recharge — or venture off-campus to the Noshery for a cup of joe, a quiet study space and tasty food (there’s even donuts on Fridays!). If you’re looking for a stronger libation, head a couple doors down to Goldspot for brews and trivia. Tennyson Street offers a variety of coffee shops, bars and restaurants and is just a quick ride away.
- Break a sweat. Regis’ Recreation and Wellness Center offers a variety of classes from Pilates to yoga to HIIT30 at the Fitness Center. Or if you’re looking to explore, the Outdoor Adventure program plans trips to get outside and experience all there is to offer in Colorado.
- Get outside. If the weather outside isn’t frightful, combine studying with nature by taking the books outside and finding a perfect study nook. Regis’ campus is an arboretum so the options are plentiful for immersing yourself in nature.
- Hit Up Walker’s Pub in the Student Center. It offers pool tables, beer, wine, sodas and snacks. Those looking for a good deal can find it with $1 beers at happy hour from 4-6 p.m.
- Serve. Nothing warms the heart and mind like giving to others. Find out where you can volunteer and live out the Regis Jesuit Mission by visiting the Service Learning website.