Join the Rapidly-Growing Field of Health Care Administration
Prepare for a rewarding career in health care management. This flexible and convenient, online or on-campus Master of Science in Nursing program combines your RN experience with management training for a career in health care management. To learn more on, fill out the form to the right.
Employers looking to navigate the industry’s major transitions need skilled nurses who understand health care management. With a Master of Science in Nursing degree with a management focus, you can help inspire and support others in the health care field.
Why is Regis University the perfect choice to complete your degree?
- 100% Online Option—Flexible fully online program allows you to log in anytime, day or night to complete your weekly assignments. No campus visits are required. Or choose our on-campus program starting in January each year.
- Unique Education Focus—Take courses in leadership development, management principles, financial management, current legal and economic requirements and industry trends.
- Gain Hands-On Experience—Complete two practicum experiences which total 210 hours designed to consolidate skills and apply principles in a management environment, working directly with a nursing manager.
- Earn Your MS in Nursing degree in 2.5 Years—Full-time, seven-semester program can be completed in two and a half years. Courses in the MS in Nursing program are offered in an eight-week, accelerated format.
- Flexibility in Course Progression—Take the recommended one course every eight-weeks. You also have the option to take two courses in an eight-week term or take a term off if necessary.
- CCNE Accredited—The Loretto Heights School of Nursing is accredited by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing—Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (AACN-CCNE).
Build the leadership and management skills you need to guide future nursing professionals. Learn more today!
Application Deadline: Our rolling admission deadline means you can submit your application up to each program start date—spring (January) for on-campus or online program, summer (May) for online program, fall (August) for online program. Course size is limited, so apply early.
Start your FREE application today! Be sure to enter code PS2014 for your no-fee application.
Or request more information
about this program.