Lawn in front of Main Hall

The Division of Student Affairs and Dean of Students is committed to providing care and concern for all of our students. Have you ever been concerned about a student in your class, a friend, a roommate but didn’t know what to do or say? Have you ever considered what you would do if a student acted out in class or in your residence hall? Our goal in the Dean of Students office is to provide a safe and easy way for you to let us know about your concerns. 

If you have a concern about a student, please complete this form.

*This form is to be used by faculty and staff to report non-academic concerns regarding students. Students may contact Campus Safety at 303.458.4122 or email the Division of Student Affairs office at to share concerns about a fellow student. For more information on Students of Concern, click here.

If you would like to report a concern that does not involve a student, please contact Campus safety at 303.458.4122 or submit a report here.

**If this is an urgent matter, please contact the Department of Campus Safety located at the Northwest Denver Campus, Main Hall 129, or call the department’s main phone number: (303) 458-4122. If you are located at an extension campus, please dial 911 in case of emergency.**