Take the next step in your Regis experience and connect with a Regis admissions counselor for information and assistance.
Your admissions counselor will help evaluate your prior learning credit and provide information regarding next steps.
1. Complete the online undergraduate application
2. Your application fee is waived. Enter waiver code RUMIL on the application when payment is requested.
3. Complete the personal statement essay. A short personal statement is required to be considered for admission. Download a copy of the personal statement guidelines.
4. Request official transcripts from accredited institutions that you have previously attended. Download the transcript request form
. Official transcripts are those that come directly from one college or university to the Regis University Office of Admissions. The address can be found below.
5. Additional admission requirements
apply to international students who are non-U.S. citizens. All courses are taught in English. You must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
Please remember: Applications that are incomplete and/or missing information cannot be processed.
Applications are due a minimum of two weeks prior to desired start date. Start dates include August, October, January, March, May, and July. Visit the academic calendar to view specific start dates.
Send transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
Mail Code: P-28
3333 Regis Boulevard
Denver, CO 80221-1099
Electronic transcripts may be sent to sendtranscripttoRU@regis.edu