Community College Bridge to Bachelor's Program

The Colorado Community College to Regis Bridge to Bachelor’s Program is a partnership between Regis University and the Colorado Community Colleges to provide engagement, advising and ongoing contact while you are completing your associate degree. As a member of this program, you will be admitted, without paying an application fee, to a Regis University bachelor’s degree program. You may apply during the pursuit of your associate degree and receive provisional admission to Regis, allowing you to work with a Regis academic advisor early in your journey.

You must meet the admission requirements, any prerequisites of the respective program, and complete your associate degree (AA, AS, AGS, or AAS) before starting classes and enrolling at Regis. The BS in Nursing programs at Regis is exempt from the Bridge to Bachelor’s Program. Your Regis Academic Success Coach will help to keep you on track to earn your bachelor’s degree from one of three different colleges at Regis University. Ensure you are on track to earn your bachelor’s degree on time, right from the start of your associate degree pursuit.

Check out our scholarships for transfer students

Close up on backpack

CCCS Students Receive 30% Off Regis Tuition

Regis University is proud to partner with the Colorado Community College System (CCCS) to offer a 30% tuition discount to students who have completed their associate degree at one of the 13 member institutions.

Eligible students must be newly enrolled and may pursue any undergraduate degree program in the School for Professional Advancement (SPA) at Regis starting in Fall 2022 and beyond. Transfer up to 90 credits and enjoy dedicated, single-point academic advising to answer your questions and guide you. We are here to help you continue your academic momentum — even if you have not been in a classroom in years.

freshman students enjoying the Regis quad

You've done the work, you deserve the credit!

If you are a Colorado Community College transfer student that did not complete your associate degree, this means you can earn your associate degree while still working toward your bachelor’s degree. Colorado’s Reverse Transfer Program allows students who have transferred from a Colorado community college to Regis University to combine credits from both institutions and apply them towards an associate degree.

  • You have completed 15 credit hours at a community college in Colorado
  • You have a minimum of 70 credit hours, including coursework at one of the participating Colorado four-year institutions
  • You transferred to that four-year institution during or after the Summer of 2012
  • Your completed credit hours meet the requirements for an Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, or Associate of General Studies, to be determined via a degree audit
  • You have not requested that your data be withheld
  • You have not already received an associate or bachelor’s degree

If you are currently not enrolled at Regis University but have been within the last two years—and you meet the above eligibility requirements—you may still be eligible. Contact the community college you attended to learn more.

If you are eligible for Reverse Transfer and currently enrolled at Regis, you will receive an email from the Academic Records & Registration Office at Regis annually. If you would like to participate, you will need to opt-in using the consent tool included in that email. If you attended any other higher education institution, be sure to send your official transcripts to your community college so they can be considered toward your associate degree. Once your credits have been reviewed, you will be notified if you are ready to receive your associate degree or if you have credits remaining.

Why should I opt for Reverse Transfer?
This program is a win-win for students. There is no negative impact on your current academic standing, progress toward your bachelor’s or financial aid. It is simply a way for you to get the credential you've already earned!

Need More Information?

Learn more at the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE) Reverse Transfer. Contact the Office of Academic Records and Registration (ARR) with any questions.